From Monday 5 July there will be changes to the bidding cycle and how you log into Property Pool Plus (PPP).
- The bidding cycle will start each Tuesday and end on Sunday as usual, however additional properties will also be added on a Wednesday and Thursday.
- The way you login is also changing. A new memorable date and password will now be required to access your account.
From Monday 5 July 2021:
- The weekly bidding cycle will continue to start each Tuesday.
- Additional properties may be added into the current cycle on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- The bidding cycle will end on a Sunday as normal.
- Consider changing your current bidding and checking day to a Thursday/Friday so you do not miss any potential new additional properties in that cycle.
- You will still have 3 bids each cycle to place on advertised properties.
- You do not need to use all 3 bids if you do not wish, please think carefully about the bids you are placing and take note of any additional criteria required for the property you are interested in.
- For instructions on how to make a bid please refer to the PPP ‘how to bid’ user guide.
Logging into your account
From Monday 5 July 2021 the way you log in to PPP will also be changing
- You will be required to set up a new memorable date – this cannot be your current memorable date or your date of birth (e.g. This could be a birthday of a sibling, partner or a date from a special occasion)
- You will also be required to set up a new password for your PPP account
- The password requirements are as follows: a minimum of 6 letters and a maximum of 10, that has at least 2 lower case letters, 2 upper case letters and 2 numbers. (Symbols and punctuation are not allowed)
- Please make sure you remember your new password and new memorable date as you will need it when you log in next