Keep updated on services here.

Find out more


Please be aware that we are currently experiencing a high volume of calls. Thank you for your patience.

Anti-Social Behaviour

Anti-Social Behaviour

Report Anti Social Behaviour

You can report incidents of ASB directly using the online form or call us on 0800 678 1894

Please complete the ASB Form and a Neighbourhood Housing Officer (NHO) or Safer Estates Officer (SEO) will contact you within five working days, or one working day if the case is serious, to arrange a telephone or face-to-face interview.

ASB Form

We believe that everybody has a right to enjoy the peace and quiet of their home, free from serious disturbance and any kind of intimidation. We will not tolerate Antisocial Behaviour (ASB) by anyone in our homes or neighbourhoods. We will enforce our tenancy agreement and work in partnership with all agencies, including the police and local authority to tackle people causing ASB and/or alarm and distress to others.

If you face acts of harassment, violence or intimidation, you should report them directly to the police as soon as possible. If the people causing the ASB are our tenants, or their visitors, you must also report it to us.

Dealing with ASB

Antisocial Behaviour (ASB) can be serious acts of violence or harassment.

It can also be more everyday things like noisy pets, loud music, or gardens that are overgrown or full of rubbish. Whatever is causing you concern, we will take the issues seriously and act quickly to help.

We do not class such things as everyday household noise (washing machine noise or noise children playing during appropriate hours) as ASB.

For more information take a look at our ASB Policy.

When dealing with ASB we guarantee that:

  • We will treat your complaint seriously and investigate it fully
  • We will support you throughout the process
  • A Neighbourhood Housing Officer or Safer Estates Officer will contact you within five working days, or one working day if the case is serious, to arrange a telephone or face-to-face interview
  • Your interview will be within five working days of your initial complaint
  • We will record full details of the problem and explain how we can resolve it
  • We will discuss a range of options with you and agree an action plan to help resolve your complaint

We work closely with the police to reduce incidents of nuisance and Antisocial Behaviour in our neighbourhoods. We encourage residents to report all criminal activity to us and the police so that we can work together to deal effectively with problems.

Hate Crime

We have a third party hate crime reporting centre. Anyone can come into a Torus office and report a hate incident or a crime.

Our staff can contact Stop Hate UK for you or alternatively, allow you access to a telephone or PC to report the incident.

You can also report a Hate Crime by:

  • Going to
  • Calling the Local Neighbourhood Police Team on 101 or Liverpool Direct on 0151 233 3001.

Download our Harassment and Hate Crime Policy for more details.

Merseyside Police Victim Leaflet

Domestic Abuse

Please click here for important information relating to Domestic Abuse and find out what support is available to you.

If you are one of our tenants suffering from domestic violence please call us on 0800 678 1894 and will sign post you to agencies who can help.

If you are in immediate danger you should call the Police on 101 or 999 in an emergency.

Noise Nuisance

Torus often receive reports of noise coming from neighbouring properties, however, some noise disturbances fall outside of what would be considered every day acceptable household noises, such as playing excessively loud music, or increased noise levels at inconsiderate times, either late at night or in the early hours of the morning.

Noise nuisance can be very subjective and several factors must be taken into account such as the time it occurs, levels of noise, frequency, duration of the noise, and the type of noise. The type of property can also be a factor, with noise being more sensitive in communal blocks and flats.

If you are having issues with noise, you can now use the Noise App, which lets you record audio for up to 30 seconds at a time on your Smartphone, this recording will then be sent instantly to our Safer Estates and Neighbourhood Teams for review.

As well as recording the noise, you can also enter details about the nature of the disturbance. This can then be easily shared with us to support your complaint.

Find out more about The Noise App here.

If you believe noise nuisance is being caused by domestic abuse and there are sounds as a result of fighting/arguing, you should phone the police if you think someone’s safety is at risk.

Victim Care Merseyside

Victim Care Merseyside, is a new care and support service provided by Merseyside Police which puts victims at the centre of the region’s police service and criminal justice system.

The service is designed to give victims the best possible help to cope and recover from the after effects of crime and ensure victims get enhanced support from the first moment they report a crime to Merseyside Police right through to greater emotional support and increased counselling and therapeutic services. 

They also have an extensive list of support organisations working in Liverpool