As part of your tenancy agreement you have certain responsibilities regarding repairs:
- You must tell us when a repair needs doing in your home
- You must allow reasonable access to your home for the purposes of repairs and maintenance
- When you buy and fit your own fixtures, fittings and appliances it is your responsibility to repair and maintain them
- If items are damaged or missing due to wilful misuse or neglect you will be expected to replace or repair them
- You must remove rubbish from the inside of the property (including the loft) and from the outside the property both during and at the end of your tenancy.