January 2022

Please be aware that we are currently experiencing a high volume of calls as well as delays on some services due to COVID-19 and our new IT system,
but we’re here for you. Apologies for any inconvenience. Keep updated on our services here.

Find out more

Your Tenancy

Your Tenancy

We offer a number of services to ensure that you are able to live in a home that is kept to a decent standard in a place where you can live in peace and comfort. 

You will sign a tenancy agreement when you become one of our tenants, which is a legal contract between you and your landlord, Torus 62 Limited. Your tenancy agreement details our responsibilities to you and your responsibilities to us. You must keep to the terms and conditions of your tenancy.

A Housing Officer will be designated to look after your area and you can get help from them if you have any issues with your tenancy. You can find out who your Housing Officer is by calling us on 0800 678 1894 or emailing info@torus.co.uk.

Email us at info@torus.co.uk if you have any questions about your tenancy agreement.

Leaving Your Home

Ending your tenancy – temporary process in response to the coronavirus situation

In response to the developing coronavirus situation we have temporarily revised our process on how you end your tenancy.

If you wish to end your tenancy, please download the Tenancy End Form, complete and return to Torus:

  • Email: Complete and return to LMHHOT@torus.co.uk
  • Post: Torus, The Observatory, 1 Old Haymarket Liverpool L1 6RA.

If you are unable to print off a form, you can request a copy of a form and a pre-paid envelope by calling us on 0800 678 1894.

Please make sure your completed from includes an up-to-date contact number and signature.

Your notice period will start once we acknowledge receipt of your form and we will contact you once it is received to verify all the information.

Please be aware that until the Tenancy End form is completed and returned you will be held responsible for the rent and security of the property.

Important Information – when you leave:

  • You will be required to return all fobs to communal areas.
  • You do not need to return your keys - lock changes will be carried out as soon as you have left
  • Please leave any keys to bin lockers inside the property – clearly labelled.

If you have any problems or questions, please contact us on:

Please note all our public receptions are now closed.

Tenant Insurance

It is your responsibility to insure your furniture, belongings and decorations against fire, theft, vandalism or water damage such as burst pipes. 

We make it easy for you to insure your belongings under a special household contents insurance scheme. The insurance is arranged with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance and is available only to our customers.

To find out more about the options available for cover and how to apply download our application form or call us on 0800 678 1894.